Let us teach you how to develop a resume that gets results, see the complete list of workshops offered.
Do you have what it takes to compete? Are you ready to jump start your career or get a better job?
We can help! Get one step closer to your career goals by taking advantage of our services — all at no cost.
- Career assessment
- Employment plan development
- Job search assistance
- Positioning and branding
- Using social media for a job search
- Networking assistance
- Career counseling and coaching
- Resume development assistance
- Interviewing skill development
- Employment assistance for Veterans and individuals with disabilities
Our no-cost services can be customized to your current hiring or staffing needs
- Access to pre-screened candidates
- Downsizing or layoff assistance for both employers or impacted workers
- Facilities available for recruiting, interviewing and training activities
- Maintenance of an electronic job board for your job postings
- Referral of qualified job candidates
- Access to labor market information
- Development of alternative hiring solutions (temporary; internships; volunteers)
Governor Terry McAuliffe proclaims October as Elevate Virginia Workforce Month.
Elevate Virginia represents a statewide network of agencies and programs that are committed to increasing workforce credentials and jobs creation by developing a highly-skilled workforce and building a new Virginia economy.