Let us teach you how to develop a resume that gets results, see the complete list of workshops offered.
For Job Seekers
Do you have what it takes to compete? Are you ready to jump start your career or get a better job?
We can help! Get one step closer to your career goals by taking advantage of our services — all at no cost.
- Career assessment
- Employment plan development
- Job search assistance
- Positioning and branding
- Using social media for a job search
- Networking assistance
- Career counseling and coaching
- Resume development assistance
- Interviewing skill development
- Employment assistance for Veterans and individuals with disabilities
Our no-cost services can be customized to your current hiring or staffing needs
- Access to pre-screened candidates
- Downsizing or layoff assistance for both employers or impacted workers
- Facilities available for recruiting, interviewing and training activities
- Maintenance of an electronic job board for your job postings
- Referral of qualified job candidates
- Access to labor market information
- Development of alternative hiring solutions (temporary; internships; volunteers)