Let us teach you how to develop a resume that gets results, see the complete list of workshops offered.
For Job Seekers
Do you have what it takes to compete? Are you ready to jump start your career or get a better job?
We can help! Get one step closer to your career goals by taking advantage of our services — all at no cost.
- Career assessment
- Employment plan development
- Job search assistance
- Using social media for a job search
- Networking, positioning and branding assistance
- Career counseling and coaching
- Resume development assistance
- Interview skills development
- Employment assistance for veterans and individuals with disabilities
Our no-cost services can be customized to your current hiring or staffing needs
- Layoff assistance for both employers and impacted workers
- Facilities available for recruiting, interviewing and training activities
- Electronic job board for your job postings
- Pre-screened, qualified job candidates
- Labor market information
- Alternative hiring solutions (temporary; internships; volunteers)