Who is Eligible
Social Security’s Ticket to Work Program is a free and voluntary program available to people ages 18 through 64 who are blind or have a disability and who receive Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits.
- Are you currently receiving disability benefits from Social Security (SSI and/or SSDI)?
- Are you between the ages of 18 and 64?
- Are you interested in increasing your income and exploring your work options?
- Do you live in the D.C. Metro Area?
If you answered YES to these questions, you are invited to attend our FREE Ticket to Work information session!
WHEN: Monday, January 22, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
WHERE: Arlington Employment Center, 2100 Washington Blvd., Arlington, VA 22204 LOWER LEVEL (Conference Room A)
Participants can expect to gain an understanding of:
- The free and voluntary Ticket to Work Program
- Work Incentives that make it possible for beneficiaries to explore work while still receiving health care and benefits
- Who can assist a beneficiary with exploring work options and preparing for a better self-supporting future